Event Calendar FAQ
(Return to the Event Calendar)What is the Event Calendar for and who can post to it?
- The Event Calendar is for posting annual, bi-annual, or one-time events such as eating disorder conferences and awareness events.
- F.E.A.S.T. Administrators must approve all submissions to the Event Calendar.
How do I post something here?
- Please fill out the form below.
- Postings will be approved or denied at the discretion of F.E.A.S.T.’s Directors. F.E.A.S.T.'s Directors are under no obligation to approve a request or give explanations for denying a request.
What are some examples of appropriate postings?
- Professional Eating Disorder Conferences
- Caregiver Eating Disorder Conferences
- Eating Disorder Awareness Events
- Eating Disorder Advocacy Events
- Live Educational Webinars
Who can see these postings?
- This is a public, searchable listing visible to everyone on the internet.
What should I include in my posting?
- Events should be of general interest to the F.E.A.S.T. community.
- Include Dates, Times and a Links to the event or resource, and any other relevant information.
- Please include a date for when your post should be removed, if time sensitive.
What kinds of postings are NOT allowed on the Bulletin Board?
- Adverstisements for Treatment Center Open Houses or For-Profit Services
- Events that re-occur more than twice a year
- Support Groups - visit our Local Support Pages for more information on our support group listings.
Event Calendar Submission Form